Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall Festivities

I can't believe November is already here! We had a fun October and amid all the unpacking and moving, we still managed to have some fun Fall activities. Here are some highlights!

We hope everyone else is also having a wonderful fall and I am already getting ready for Christmas. I can't wait!

Harrison and I made and decorated some sugar cookies.
Harrison had more fun eating the frosting then frosting the cookies. The beater kept him busy while I decorated.
Our finished pumpkin decorating.
Harrison enjoyed playing with the pumpkin (I think we tested how many times we could drop a pumpkin and not have it break!) and thought it was a ball. It never broke!
He saw the face on Daddy's pumpkin and decided to kiss it. We have been working on waving at people and giving mom and dad kisses.
Our attempt at decorating...he just ended up with blue marker on him instead of on the pumpkin.
We went trunk or treating and brought our own little frog!
Our cute and always busy frog
He loves to press his face against the Lego top. Sometimes it is a game, other times he just likes to do it to get us to laugh. It always works.


3 comments:

The Brandt Clan Fam! said...

So many things to say, but 1. Harrison is just the cutest! I can't believe how old he is looking (and getting!!!) You are such a great mommy...I love all of the fun crafty things you two do together. (Cookies and coloring, etc.) 2. Congrats on your beautiful new home! I love it! I'm so glad things have worked out and you're in! It really is stunning!

Kerry said...

Cute! I love it! How fun:) I just got lazy and we didn't really decorate this year. He is just the cutest! I didn't see any pictures of you and Jeff's costumes! I hope all is well there!

Jamie said...

He is the cutest frog around! I like the story of him kissing the pumpkin. Too cute!