Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some simple pleasures

This kid loves to eat and he loves to make faces at me as he eats! The simple joys...

Enjoying a Popsicle and I guess I was getting in the way.
Nothing like a Popsicle on a hot summer day!
We love a good PB&J!

Last night as Jeff was working out, Harrison decided he wanted to be just like his dad! He loves to copy Jeff and I just laugh as he tries his best to be just like his daddy! Struggling to pick up daddy's 10 lb. weights!
The 10 lb. weights were too big so we found him some lighter 2 and 3 lb. weights...
My little muscle man!
Check out those guns! And I love that smile!
And I just love this boy all over!

2 comments:

Jennie Griffith said...

He is growing up so big. WOW! He is very handsome.

Nathan and Emily said...

I swear this boy looks more and more like his daddy in every picture! I can't wait to see you this week!!!