Monday, March 5, 2012

Backyard fun and Playing Around

Harrison decided about a week ago that he wanted to go camping. Well, we modified and did a little backyard "camping" and cook out last Saturday night. We had hot dogs and marshmallows over the charcoals.



Then Jeff set up the tent and Harrison had a blast hanging out inside.
Raegan and I joined in for a little while, but came in when it got a little colder and closer to bed time. Jeff and Harrison stayed out there late and told scary stories and had some good father/son time. (At least I think that is what happened. It was their time!) They came in about 9:30 and had a great time.
Then on Friday was Dr. Suess's birthday. We read a lot of books and Harrison helped me put together a little treat that I found on pinterest. I wish I could blame Harrison for how they look (not nearly as cool as the picture on pinterest), but I take full responsibility for them. Not quite Cat in the Hat Hats, but I tried.
And they still tasted great! No complaints there!
About a week ago, I was up feeding the baby when Harrison woke up and climbed in my bed to wait for me to be done feeding Raegan. Then she was pretty calm so I put her next to Harrison and they looked like they were telling secrets.
I just love watching these two together. Some day they may be plotting against me, but right now they are just so cute. After I took the pictures, I climbed right back in bed with them and we all snuggled. Precious moments for me!

No comments: