Friday, June 15, 2012

Fun Times

Well, we haven't been up to anything too crazy these days.  Just having fun and trying to enjoy the beginnings of another hot, Houston summer.

Just like her Daddy and big brother, this girl is already learning to swing a hammer!

 We have made quite a few trips to the pool.  We have yet to work it so that Daddy can come, but hopefully soon.  Both the kids love the water though.  Harrison does really well with floaties or a life jacket and Raegan is just happy with me holding her.


 Raegan is rollling all over the place now.  She can roll stomach to back and back to stomach in both directions.  She doesn't really roll to get anywhere but just enjoys the change as she moves.  She will usually roll, then play with her hands and feet for a while and then roll again and repeat.  Still no interest in crawling which is just fine with me!
 Last Saturday, Harrison and I had a Mommy/Son date morning.  We got up early and went blueberry picking.  It was a lot of fun and Harrison enjoyed the first 1 1/2 and then we made it another half hour before leaving.  In the 2 hours we were there, we spilled 2 half full buckets of blueberries and walked away with 7 lbs. of berries.

 And a blueberry snow cone.  I had to bribe him with something to keep him picking when the temperature started to get hot!
 Then just because they are cute, I had to include this.  Both my kids where pretty exhausted last night.  Harrison went to sleep at 7:45  and Raegan was out by 8:20.  So, I laid her next to him (they were only like this for the picture) and my heart melted.  If only they could stay like this forever!  Not necessarily asleep, but so sweet and innocent.  I am one blessed woman to have two angels in my life!

No comments: