Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween (and all of its activities)!

I feel like Halloween is quite a long holiday.  I guess we do a lot of activities and we enjoyed the festivities.  I mean who doesn't involve a holiday with free candy and pumpkin guts!?


First, our annual trip to the "Pumpkin Patch"-Texas style.

Raegan loved the corn box.  This was a lot easier to clean up then sand too!

 Skeleton hands.

 This was our best take.
 Then came the ward Trunk or Treat.  This year Harrison wanted to be a Lego Zombie.  So, the girls then got to be Lego bricks.
 We went to the zoo for the Zoo Boo activities.  I forgot my camera, but the kids had a great time and got candy, a pumpkin and tattoos.

 We carved our pumpkins another night.
Before
 And after.
 Then on Halloween the kids waited through the monsoon like rain and we had a quiet day inside until we let them out after dinner to go trick or treating to some neighbors.  Harrison loved it, Raegan lasted for about 4 houses and Bode was just along for the ride.
 Love this cute girl and her smiling face!!

 All ready to go trick or treating.  Like I said, they didn't last long but had a great time after handing out candy to the kids who came to our house.  I would say that we had a great Halloween and now we just need to get through all the candy we got!

No comments: