Thursday, April 17, 2014

March Madness

Besides our big Spring Break trip and our normal routine, we fit in some other things during the month.

An outside picnic.
I ran my first ever 10K.  It was a lot of work and training for months and the day we ran was nearly 100% humidity and we got caught in traffic, but I did it!  Thanks to Deana for watching my kids while I ran and having them at the finish line to cheer me on!  I didn't do as well as I hoped, but I did it in just over 60 minutes.  I was happy with it!
Harrison is really into Star Wars since coming back from Disneyland.  He dresses up in his superhero stuff and runs around with his light sabers most days!
We went on a little family hike one Friday afternoon.  It was supposed to be about a mile, but the kids wanted to do the whole loop so we hiked 3.2 miles with all 3 kids.  Crazy, but we did it.  This is about 2 miles in and Harrison was helping his little sister...so cute!
And although it wasn't quite March anymore...Harrison made everyone some Brownies for April Fools day.  He was so proud of his brown-e's!  He kept playing tricks and he would say "April Fools Trick". I thought it was pretty cute :)

No comments: