Thursday, May 8, 2014

Easter 2014-With Additions

So, I know I'm way behind, but I'm trying.  Here are some of our Easter adventures!
Our neighborhood put on an Easter party and egg hunt.  It was during nap time so I just took Harrison. He had a blast!
Egg hunting.
 A basket full of goodies.
They had a bounce house and a bounce slide.
 He got a balloon sword and brought home a balloon flower for Raegan.
 We decorated eggs the night before Easter.  The kids loved it.  We only did a dozen and I only colored one...note to self, we like hard boiled eggs so we should let our kids color more!

 Bode just hanging out watching!


 Pretty colorful bunch!

Easter morning was a fun one for the kids.  We all woke up and went looking for our hidden baskets.  Harrison needed his rabbit glasses to help him I guess!

 Harrison's basket was behind the lazy boy, Bode's was in the fire place and Raegan's was in her baby bed.


 The kids got candy, books, change and the girls got some new hair bows.

 I made matching skirts for the girls.  Bode was hard to model as she is not standing and wouldn't lay back either.  Oh well, they both looked like Raegan's!
 After a fun morning at home eating candy and eggs we headed to church and really focused on Christ. I taught Harrison's primary class and we talked all about a Christ-centered Easter.  It was a great day!

No comments: