Saturday, October 18, 2014

Soccer Star

This is Harrison's third soccer season and he is loving it.  We debated on signing him up since Jeff is busy with school every other weekend and I end up with all 3 kids by myself at every other game, but he wanted to play.  And he has done really well.  He has scored some great goals and really loves to play defense.  He also gets really excited for his team mates and cheers really well for his whole team.

I am pretty busy during the game so I brought my camera one week when Jeff was there and managed to get some good shotes and document his soccer season.
Huddle with the coach.







His sister wondering during the game.



That's some good defense.





Harrison's cheering section in the background.
The next few are a sequence of Harrison scoring a goal.  I was pretty proud.



He's pretty proud too!





I'm glad he likes soccer and I think we will be watching him play for many seasons to come.

No comments: