Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall is Here

Fall has come so quickly this year. I still can't believe summer is over. Of course, the weather down in Houston is misleading but after spending 2 weeks in Chicago, I really feel that we got a good taste of fall. I miss the colors though. We had a great trip though...Harrison and I went and stayed with my parents for 2 weeks while Jeff got our new house cleaned up and repainted. Then Jeff came and joined us for the weekend of Harrison's 1st birthday and we all came home together after that. It is so great to be in our new home...we waited too long for it but it makes it all the better. We love our new house and I will be getting some pictures up soon.

As far as our trip, I put a bunch of pictures of the trip up on Facebook and so I am not going to put them up again right now. There are just so many. It was great. I will get some up of Harrison's birthday though soon.

No comments: