Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

I love my baby to a fault, but he has his way of driving me a little crazy sometimes. I know, most people think he is perfect (and really we could not have asked for a better baby!) but even the perfect ones have their moments...

Like dinner time when not only does he dump all the food off his plate and rub it in his hair...he also shows us how he can let go and balance the plate on his head!Then, he loves to "help" clean him up from a meal. This really involves him trying to steal the rag while we try to wipe.
He also loves to eat his snacks in the family room instead of in the kitchen but he usually gets his way and snack time happens in the family room.
Not very often, but sometimes he earns a lollipop for a snack...this will NOT happen in the family room though! He doesn't have many teeth but those that he has are sweet teeth (just like his mom and dad!)
Then, I went in to get him up from his nap the other day and his shirt was off.
But for some reason he is looking at me like I am the crazy one...
I just love this smile. Of course, I can't stay mad about the shirt thing when this is the face I get!
And this is how he would be ALL the time if we let him. So now he always has to have pants and a onesie on so that we don't end up like this all the time. But I just love that body even though he is losing more and more of that baby chub everyday!
Although he has his moments, I love getting to see more and more of his ever developing personality. I love being at home everyday with my angel baby and am so grateful for a husband who understands the importance of this to me and to our baby and who works so hard so that I can stay home!
I love my boys!

3 comments:

Trishelle said...

Hehehehe. He wears his food so handsomely! I once heard someone refer to their toddler as 'the small dangerous one'. It's so delightfully fitting since the ones that are destined for greatness (which is obviously the case with Harrison) could have a hurricane named after them!

Maria said...

I love the pictures! And it is so refreshing to hear you talk about how important it is for you to stay at home with Harrison. It made me feel appreciative of my life as well. Ahhh the life of the stay at home mom... frustrations and craziness but the payoff is priceless.

Unknown said...

So cute Dionne!