Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year, New Things

So, I think we might start a new family activity. Harrison has been really moody and disobedient since coming home from our long trip. I finally decided to cut out TV and his shows for most of the week. I noticed a change (for the better) the very first day. It is a little hard to figure out what to do with him while I workout and shower, but we make it work. So, on Friday, we thought it would be fun to watch a movie as a family, since Harrison did such a good job all week. I made pizza for dinner and we ate on the floor while watching Monsters vs. Aliens. It was a lot of fun and Harrison ate all his dinner! I think we might have to start doing this more often on Friday nights. It was a lot of fun!
Glued to the TV...
My younger sister, Dillan, just finished another semester at BYU-Idaho and after no luck finding a job at home, decided to try her luck in Texas! She found a job within 3 days of being here, so now we have a new addition in our home. It is nice to have some family close by! We love having her here and even Harrison is getting used to the idea of someone else in our house! He loves to play "Monsters" with her!

And just because it is fun(and new so it goes with the post!) I found Harrison taking his nap like this today...Just in case at a moment's notice, we might need to go, his bag is ready!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Haha, he'll make a good boy scout. Congrats on having Dillan there. Enjoy your time together! I loved the Christmas card btw.