Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a great valentine's day and spent it outside! That hasn't happened many times in my life, but Harrison has a pretty good record. We spent some time riding bikes. Harrison loves his trike, but is not very confident with the petals. He would rather use his legs to get him there. Right now, we still stay pretty close to home.

Then we took some time to go to the park by our house. He is too funny though! Whenever he plays in the sand, he wants his shoes off. This was the first time in months that I have been able to comply and let him feel the sand between his toes!
And he loved every minute! And I love seeing those cute toes again, ready for summer!
Then Friday night, Jeff and I enjoyed a night out together. We went out for dessert and then played black light mini golf. It was fun and I got a hole in one! Then I got schooled at air hockey and ski ball. We had a great night though and we were glad to celebrate Valentine's Day ( a little late) together!
I took this picture for Harrison. The black light golf had different dinosaurs, animals and ocean life at every hole. I think we might go back with him sometime.

No comments: