Sunday, February 27, 2011

Funnies and a 5K

This week, we got a little funny I guess. Looking back at the pictures, I guess I only took pictures of the weird things Harrison did.

Like, wear a Robot costume (he loves Bot from Team Umizoomi) and wear my high heels.


Or, falling asleep sitting up in his rocking chair. There is a big red mark on his face too and I think his head was on the arm rest for a while before I found him like this!

And last but not least trying to catch a workout ball in a small strainer. And when that doesn't work, we just walk around with it on our own head (it is a better fit!)


And on a more serious note, but still very fun, Jeff and I were able to run a 5k race together. The kick off for the Houston Rodeo started yesterday (2/26) and Jeff and I decided to run with some 13,000 other people. It was crazy and crowded, but I was excited to run a race again. This was my first race since Harrison was 5 months old and it felt good. I had a hard time at the end, but I finished and ran the whole thing. I finished in just over 32 minutes and Jeff (who finished before me) was waiting for me at the finish line.

Here we are back at home after the race. After making an effort to bring my camera and take pictures, I realized when we were downtown that the battery was dead. Oh well, it was still a lot of fun. Now, for the next race...

No comments: