Monday, November 14, 2011

34 weeks!

Well, 34 weeks was the goal when they put me on bed rest and here we are. Now I should be able to be up doing more, but it is really hard to have much energy when I have been down for the last 6 weeks. So, I started slow with going out and getting my hair cut. It was much needed and the first time in over 6 weeks my hair got done! Too bad it is super humid and hard to keep my hair straight.
And everyone comments on how small I still look, but I don't feel very small! I guess I am all baby though.
Harrison and I have been having a "who's tummy is bigger" competition. I think I am beating him now!
I'm grateful to have made it this far and hope to make it at least 4 more weeks before this little girl makes her grand entrance. I guess we will see what happens.

No comments: