Monday, January 30, 2012

And Sometimes...

So, yesterday on our way home from church, I asked Harrison how primary was and his first response "I cried for you guys". He was all serious but I couldn't help laugh a little.

Then I asked about his class. I asked what his class was (he is a Sunbeam) and he was a little confused after his answer of primary wasn't right. So I told him he was a Sunbeam and his response "Oh, right, I'm a Sunbeam and sometimes I am a child of God." Those songs are really sinking in.

Harrison is loving primary though! He sits as well as any other 3 year old and is always coming home telling us about his lesson or singing a song that he learned. It helps that Jeff is in there too (he teaches one of the other classes, but they have Sharing Time together).

1 comment:

Trishelle said...

ADORABLE! His response totally melted my heart!