Thursday, May 10, 2012

Aunt Devi comes to visit!

My little sister, Devin, came in for a visit this last week from California and we loved having her and her dog for a week.
She and Haji Moon where a lot of fun and I think Harrison was bored today with just me and Raegan!
 We found a few fun parks around town to play at.
 And of course, Raegan gets to spend some time in the stroller.
 She does get out every once and a while though.


 While she was here, Raegan discovered her toes.  Apparently, Daddy had to show her.
 But then I think she figured it out just fine!
We found a great dog park to spend the day at.


 The last day she was here we made the trip with 2 kids and a dog downtown to check out Discovery Green. Hoji loved the space to walk and the dog run while Harrison enjoyed the water and the playground.

 We also managed to see the super moon but missed the meteor shower that was supposed to be the same night.  I guess the moon was just too bright.
 My sister also does infant massage training so I learned some great stuff for Raegan and even some things for Harrison.  Thanks again Devin for coming.  We loved having you and Haji for a week!


No comments: