Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I had a great Mother's Day and it was actually more of a weekend then a day. 
I told Jeff on Saturday I wanted to spend the day as a family and do something fun, so we took the kids mini golfing.  It was Harrison's first time and we had a lot of fun.  Raegan slept through half and did well the rest of the time.

Then all on his own, Harrison made me this awesome picture.  He asked me how to make an M, I showed him and he then asked how to spell mom.  Told him how and he showed me this.  I almost cried!

 Sunday we relaxed, Jeff cooked some amazing food including recreating the Shake Shack burger.  Oh My! and chocolate lava cake to top off the day!  I was in heaven.
 I have the best husband and best kids!  Jeff had to speak in church on Sunday so he had to spend some weekend time on his talk, he still managed to make it a wonderful Mother's Day.

I didn't get any pictures with my kids but still got some of them together.  I love these two!  And a shout out to my own amazing Mom and Mother in Law.  We love you both and know that we wouldn't be where we are today without your amazing mothering talents! 

No comments: