Monday, January 14, 2013

December Road Trip Part 1-St. Louis, MO


 So, for some reason, I got a little crazy this year...I decided that it would be fun to go and visit family this year pre-Christmas.  I figured I could drive the Jeff's parents, in St. Louis, MO and after spending some time there, continue on to Chicago.  Luckily, some people realized my craziness and helped me out.  Jeff's mom flew down to Houston to make the drive to St. Louis.  Without her help, we would never have made it in 1 day.  It was 15 hours in the car and it was a long day for everyone.  My mother in law is amazing though and drove most of it so I could take care of the kids.  And the reward was worth it. 


 We loved getting to visit Grandma and Grandpa Ward's new place.  They had ducks
Swimming...
And a giant bridge we could walk across.
 

We also spent a day at The Magic House!  It is the Children's Museum in St. Louis.  There was plenty for both kids to do and they had a blast.  My pictures from that day are on my video camera, and my video camera charger went missing during the trip, so once  I get a new charger, I will be able to turn on the camera and get the pictures from that day.

We had a great couple of days with Grandma and Grandpa Ward and Harrison is already planning our next visit.

No comments: