Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Randomness...


 Just some pictures that don't really need their own post, but some things we have been up too.

Harrison and I went on a date one night.  We got milk shakes, looked at toys and just took our time.  I think he had fun!

Why does she think this is funny?  Gross!!!
 Love this face and it is one we see a lot!  The scratch over her eye is a type of rug burn from the couch.
 Yes, her dress is falling off, she has something around her neck that could probably choke her (plus a dinosaur hanging from it!) and is wearing her brother's shoe.  This is all pretty typical at our house.
 Enjoying snack time.  I love this face!
 I tried a new way to paint with Q-tips.  It was a lot of fun for Harrison...
 I just love the concentration...

And of course, Raegan has to be involved.  She did pretty well until the Q-tip went in her ear and then she had her hands in her hair, but that is why we used washable paint right?
 We spend quite a bit of time at the pool in our back yard and neighborhood too, but I don't get the camera out for those much.  We are having a fun summer!


No comments: