Thursday, January 9, 2014

A new decade


Yup, I'm giving myself my own post and announcing to the web world that I have entered a new decade in my life and am enjoing all there is about being in my 30s!  That is still hard to say, but after a great but very mental birthday, I have wrapped my head around it and I'm excited.  It will be great!

My husband made me an awesome cake and we went to some friends house for a Christmas party so he made me dinner the next night.  It was awesome and stretched my birthday out over the weekend.  I like it that way.
Me and my awesome kids.  I always hoped to have 3 kids by the time I was 30 and was blessed to accomplish that goal.

I got some great gifts and did some shopping for myself as well. Raegan loves all the party time!
It was a great day where I felt the love of so many people.  I feel truly blessed in my life right now and I'm looking forward to my next 30 years!  *Insert Tim McGraw lyrics*

No comments: