Monday, February 3, 2014

Downtown Houston Aquarium

Last Friday, we had the opportunity to go to the aquarium for a steal of a deal, so I talked Deana into taking the day off work and we headed to the aquarium.  The Houston Aquarium is a lot of fun, but kind of a fun aquarium.  They have amusement park rides, a real white tiger and birds.  Weird, but that mixed with the fish, the sting ray exhibit and the shark train make it a fun place for all ages.  And we spent the time doing it all.  Jeff told me to take a lot of pictures, so I went a little overboard.  Luckily, I only put about 2% of the pictures I took up here!

Harrison, our underwater explorer.

Fishy kisses.
She loved the lights in the aquarium tanks and did her best to see them.


Petting the stingrays.  Harrison liked it a lot more then Raegan.

Feeding the stingrays.  I loved listening to Harrison giggle!

Bode spent a lot of time in here.
The carousel .

The Lighthouse Dive...do you believe he is tall enough to ride?  I was excited for him, but nervous too!
The Farris Wheel.

The Shark Train.
It was a really fun, but exhausting day.  Everyone went home happy!

No comments: