Thursday, August 21, 2014

Since being home...The Dog Days of Summer (The rest of summer pretty much)

It has been a busy couple of weeks and now school starts Monday and I send my oldest off to Kindergarten (not ready!) and my littlest also turns 1 on Monday (a little more ready for that one!).  So, now I need to get caught up so I can focus on those big moments we have coming up.

To beat the heat, we have headed to the local bowling alley a few times.  The kids love it and Harrison is getting pretty good!
 Eating buckeyes!
 Staying cool...I love the little diaper baby :)
 Getting the stomach flu (not one of the more fun things, but something that kept us down for 6 days!)
 Blowing bubbles.
 Building Legos.
 Playing with the dog.  She is now allowed in our kitchen, sometimes!
 Relaxing on the couch with some shows.
 And a lot of dress up.






 And learning to walk...I can't believe we have a walker :)
 And playing.







 And lots of treats!

 and dancing :)
 We have also been at the pool a lot, but with 2 kids who can't swim, my hands are pretty full so I don't have any pictures.  Safety first!  Maybe next year will be a little easier!  We have really had a great summer and now it is time to get into some sort of routine for the school year.  And hopefully it will cool off sometime soon, or by October please!!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

You got a dog? Fun! I can't believe Bode is almost 1! Time has gone by way too fast! Miss you guys!