Thursday, September 18, 2014

1st Day of Kindergarten

Well, I did it...I sent my baby to Kindergarten.  It was hard the first day for me, but he was more then ready to go and has loved it everyday since.  He loves his teacher, he has made new friends and is learning so much.  He teacher tells me that he is very good, very helpful and very friendly (I think that last one might get him in trouble someday!).  But for now, he is loving it and I am loving watching him grow.

Meeting his teacher, Mrs. Salazar at back to school night.
Some pictures the morning before heading to school. (August 25, 2014)




 Proud Daddy...

 Proud Mommy...

 Dropping him off in his class.
 Proud sisters too :)
 The first day was the only day that I struggled.  He didn't know any kids in his class, he had never been to a formal Pre-K where I left him and he had just barely met his teacher once before.  So, I kept myself busy that first day getting everything ready for Bode's first birthday and when I picked him up 6 hours later, he still had a big smile on his face and told me that he made a new friend!  I was so happy and relieved.  It took him 3 days to remember his name and by then he had 4 other friends.  He is thriving in Kindergarten and I am loving it.  He's such an awesome kid and I love watching him grow!

No comments: