Friday, December 5, 2014

The Rest of October

A lot of randomness for the rest of the October.  

Bode does this thing with her hand when she is tired.  It is the same soothing that comes with thumb or pacifier sucking.  She sucks on her lip somehow and puts her fingers up to her mouth.  I think it is the cutest thing (we all do!) and I had Jeff take this picture one night, because I always want to remember how cute it is in case she ever stops!
 For Halloween this year, we were on the Star Wars bandwagon...at least that is what I planned on.  But try and get a strong willed 2 year old to dress up in something she doesn't want and she pushes back.  So we had a mermaid...
 And then the Star Wars theme!  Princess Leia,
 and Anakin Skywalker.

 My 3 awesome kids ready to get some candy at trunk or treat.
 Pumpkin decorating.
Raegan went with pink and purple.
 Harrison wanted a zombie design so he sketched and we helped him cut.
 I went with an angry pumpkin.
 And Jeff went with the classic Pumpkin King.

 Bode spent some time in the hospital/dr. office.  Here she was after 2 very long days, finally feeling better and ready to terrorize again.
 National night out was in October.  The kids loved the cotton candy and Harrison loved the bounce houses.  It was dark and too crazy for the girls.
 Raegan is starting to actually get on her bike...this is progress.  Maybe by the time she is 5, she will actually try and ride!
 I promised the kids a night out at Chick-fil-a and so we went!  It was 3 against 1 (or I guess me and the kids) and I was worried.  The last time I took all 3 kids, we ended up with throw up everywhere and it was horrible!  This time it was awesome.  We stayed until bed time for Bode and had a blast.  Everyone ate their dinner, had ice cream and played hard!

 Yes that is Bode all the way at the top.  Only when Raegan saw Bode up there did she finally make it her first time up at the top as well!  Bode is quite the adventurous climber.  She keeps me busy!
 Some matchy outfits!
 Showing off the Jedi moves.

No comments: