Thursday, September 30, 2010

Football Frenzy

Well, football season is upon us (and has been for a while I guess!). For any of you who know Jeff, you know where you will find him on Saturday's during college football season...watching his favorite teams play. What I love about football season is that Jeff turns into a cook. I never cook on the weekends during football season. Jeff will bbq, make chili, taco soup, chicken wings or some other tailgating food.
So, I guess I should have known it was only a matter of time before Harrison was following in his Dad's footsteps. I do enjoy and understand football, but I don't have the patience to watch all day like Jeff does. Harrison doesn't watch all day either, but he will sit and watch a few plays here and there. The main teams we watch are BYU and Ohio State. Unfortunately, BYU hasn't been much to watch so far, so we have done a lot of cheering for Ohio State.

A few weeks ago I think we have confused him. We have been working on animal noises so of course, we teach the cougar. Somewhere along the way, he got mixed up and now when you ask him what a cougar says he shouts "Go Buckeyes"! I meant to correct him, but we laughed so hard that now he always says it! It is fun and we can straighten him out in time for next season.

Here is our little boy cheering on Daddy's team!

No comments: