Thursday, September 2, 2010

Family Pictures-Take 2

Well, we tried again with round two and got a few good shots. Still wish I could get my baby to smile when I need him to smile. He is such a character and is always smiling for people, but not a lot of luck when we want him to smile for the camera. Oh-well, between the two attempts, we got a few to keep! Next I will just work a little PhotoShop magic and see if I can add some accents to the pictures!








This is my favorite of both shoots. I hope when Harrison gets a little older, we will be able to get him to smile! At least we captured this age still!

1 comment:

Trishelle said...

Yep, you are one beautiful family!! We would love to come see you later this month!! I'll let you know as we finalize plans what the plans are and let you know!! Have a super holiday weekend!