Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Visiting old friends and making new friends

I had the chance to get together with 2 of my oldest friends. My friend Katy had a baby in March and I have never met her and Katy has not seen Harrison since we was 2 months old, so it was great to get together and talk and let the kids play! They actually did really well. They didn't really play together, but they were nice and so good while we talked for hours.

If I were home I would put a comparison shot up of us from when we were much younger. The three of us (below) have been friends (including a few rough patches) since I moved into the neighborhood in 1988. I was 4 and I guess that makes it 20+ years!

Dispite the distance (me in Houston, Katy in KY and Brittany in Chicago), we try to get together as often as we can and really enjoy that time!

No comments: