Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas in Chicago

After returning from Ohio, we literally walked in the door to celebrate Christmas with my family. My oldest sister was there with her family and the festivities began. We pick names on my side of the family and everyone buys for one other person. My sister Devin had Harrison...
Harrison got puzzles and 2 new trains. He was not going to share with his cousin Talon!

We had quite a room full of people.

Harrison had my brother Dave and Jeff and I got my sister Deana. I think they noticed the similarities in their gifts!
Harrison got more trains from his Grandma and Grandpa Willerth. It was so hard convincing him to not open it up, but we needed to keep some stuff contained to we could actually travel home with it!
Maybe Harrison will learn to spell his name now!
Watching as Grandpa opens his present.
We got some great stuff too. I am really excited about our new Magic Bullet! I can't wait to start using it! This year was so great spending time with family! We really feel we had an amazing Christmas season!



No comments: