Sunday, September 18, 2011

Museums

In an ideal world (or one without having to entertain an almost 3 year old), I would have loved to have spent the day at the Met. But, this was the closest we got to the Met...throwing pennies in the fountains.
Instead, we went with a more kid friendly museum and spent a day at the American Museum of Natural History. This is where Night at the Museum is filmed and it was really great.
Harrison just ran from exhibit to exhibit, so excited about everything there was to see.
His crocodile snap, snapping.




I thought I got more pictures, but I guess we were just trying hard to keep up with him. He loved it so much that we left for lunch and then came back. We really had a lot to see and when I asked what his favorite thing of the day was, it was the giant whale. I didn't get a picture, but they had a whole ocean exhibit and a life-size blue whale. It was amazing and overwhelming, but great to see. Hopefully he learned something that day.

No comments: