Monday, October 10, 2011

29, 1, 5

Take your pick of numbers...

29 weeks pregnant today with baby girl! This is a picture of her little face. Chin is on the left side and forehead on the right a little lower. I think she has Harrison's nose.
And here is me and 29 weeks...
1 week on bed rest and I am still trying to make the best of it. I can sit up and do some little things so I have read almost 2 books, read lots of books to Harrison, finished a 400 piece puzzle-with help- (see below) and am working on a few craft projects that are pretty simple but time consuming. So here is my chance I guess.
5 more weeks of bed rest to go. My Dr. said they would take me off at 34 weeks and see what my body does from there. Let's hope we last a little longer then that, but who knows what this little girl wants to do.
In the mean time, Harrison is trying to enjoy himself with some outside play time while I watch from my chair and also a lot of train track building and race car tracks in our house. Luckily Grandma Ward is here to keep track of the little guy and do everything around the house! Thanks so much and we love you Grandma!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So glad you're doing well. You are in our thoughts and prayers!!

(Isn't grandma the best!?)