Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baby Shower/Party Time

Almost a month ago (wow I am getting behind!) some wonderful friends (Thanks Kristen and Gretchen!) threw me a baby shower. It was also a party...my first real trip out since bed rest! I was taken off the next day!

It was a really fun night. A lot of friends came out and we had a great night.
It was a cookie theme party.
And of course, there were games. Trying to carry a baby, hang clothes and talk on the phone. I did pretty awful, so hopefully it works better when baby girl actually arrives!
We also had a lot of time to visit.
And the gifts were awesome. This little girl is loved and will definitely have plenty of things and people who love her.
By the time I got home that night, I was exhausted. Going from bed rest to being the center of a party was a big change. It was an amazing night and I am so grateful to everyone who came and to Kristen and Gretchen for hosting the shower. It really means a lot to have such wonderful friends!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

That cake is gorgeous!