Monday, December 19, 2011

T'was the Day Before Labor

What do you do the day before you go into labor? Well, knowing you are going into labor helps a lot so I made the most of the day. I was all over trying to get things squared away so I can relax (yea I know, not going to happen) after the baby comes.
But the fun part of my day was letting Harrison pick one more Mommy/Harrison activity before the little sister gets in the way. And what did he pick...the zoo. We only stayed for 2 hours, but had a great time!


And like I said, tomorrow is the big day, so look for some pictures of a new baby in a few days! I'll probably get pictures on Facebook sooner, but I'll do the best I can!
39 weeks and the night before induction.
Our family of 3 and almost 4!
I can't wait to get this little girl here!

No comments: