Saturday, August 25, 2012

Champaign, IL July 10-13, 16

We left my parent's house to spend a few days down in Central IL with my sister and her family.  Harrison loved the cousin time and it was a good thing, because he spent the weekend with them while I  took Raegan and flew to AZ for my brother's wedding (see next post). 
Harrison loves the cousin time and I love spending time with family!
Walking to the park.

 Not quite sure what I was thinking taking 4 kids and walking to the park by ourselves, but we survived and had a fun time!
 Trying out the swings for the first time.
 Trying out Karate with Talon for the first time.  Harrison didn't really know what to do, but the instructor was great and he really enjoyed it.
 Raegan was just starting to sit up while we were there.  Still tipping over a lot, but she is getting the hang of it.
 Best buddies and worst enemies...I think most people who know cousins who are only 5 weeks apart can relate!  They insisted on playing superheros with their shirts off!
Thanks Decker family for letting us come and visit and for watching Harrison a few extra days!  We all had a great time and Harrison still talks about getting back to see the "Decker boys" soon!

No comments: