Monday, August 20, 2012

Chicago, IL July 1-10

After arriving in Chicago from our crazy UT trip, it was fun to settle in for a little while.  There is certainly more space at my parent's house then at the little house in UT.  And the pool is on site!
Harrison quickly settled into his new role as Grandpa's shadow and if I ever needed to find him, I just had to look for Grandpa.




We also celebrated the 4th at my parents and enjoyed a day at some friends and even painted Raegan's toe nails for the first time in honor of our great country!

 Me and my babies!


That night I wanted to get Raegan to bed somewhat on time so we stayed at the house with glow sticks and little popping fire crackers and Harrison had a great time!

 And nothing woke this sleeping beauty!
 The next few days we just spent with family and Raegan tried out some new foods.


I did manage to squeeze in a few visits to my favorite Hot Dog place!  It isn't much to look at but what it lacks in looks it makes up for in its dog and fries...TO DIE FOR!!!
 And it is close to my Grandparent's house so Raegan got to meet her Great Grandpa and Grandma Willerth for the first time!

I realized later that I was so fixed on getting pictures of her with each of them that I forgot to get Harrison in a picture too!  Oh-well, I will have to remember next time.

No comments: