Monday, August 27, 2012

Ohio-July 17-20

We went straight from my sister's house and drove the 4 hours over to my in laws house in Ohio so we could spend a few days with Grandma and Grandpa Ward and as an added bonus, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Steph and cousins Stratt and Jada!  We had a great time and tried out several parks and splash pads.
 Harrison had a fun time with Stratt trying to get his Uncle Jeff all wet!  Grandma, Raegan and I mostly watched from the sides. 
 She is much happier chewing on her stroller straps anyway!
 Trying out the swings as we do at any park.
 Raegan and Jada are just days apart.  They actually seemed to enjoy playing around each other this trip so we will see how they do when they get a little older.  I have cousins close to my age and I always remember having a blast!  I hope they feel the same!

 Happy kids hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
 And since it was a 6 hour trip (actually turned into an 8 hour trip by horrible Chicago traffic-but I'm not going to vent about that here!), I was glad we made a stop on our way out of town for Donuts.  These are THE BEST donuts around!  We also had a night out at one of my favorite ice cream places (Graeters)!  It seems like every place we visit, we find some great food to migrate toward!
Anyway, we had a great time in Ohio and enjoyed really relaxing.  Every other stop along our way was a bit more hectic, but Ohio was low key and relaxing!  Thanks for having us Grandma and Grandpa Ward and we look forward to seeing you guys again soon!

No comments: