Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lucky #7

We made it home from our trip just in time to celebrate our own wedding anniversary.  Most days I can not believe we have been married 7 years now!  It seems like we are still so young but then I look at us and we are both done with school, living in a house we own with 2 kids and a job!  Life is good and I can't complain. 

With all the traveling we didn't want to go anywhere so Jeff took me to see the Lion King that weekend.  I have been wanting to see this play for a long time and even tried when we were in New York last year, but it didn't work out.  Well, it was worth the wait and I loved every minute.  The costumes, music, characters and atmosphere were all amazing!  And it was really fun to get dressed up and go out for a night together!


 We sat just below the drummers and right on the aisle, so some of the performers walked right by us...it was pretty awesome!

Here is to many more amazing years!

No comments: