Tuesday, November 27, 2012

ANNOYED!!

That only nicely states how I am really feeling about blogger right now.  For several years I have been using blogger to not only keep a kind of family journal but also to let friends and family near and far know just how we are getting along.
Well, blogger has decided to make some changes and apparently I (and just about everyone I talk to) have exceeded my picture storage limit.  Now, I have to pay to upload pictures!  Crazy.  Well I try to find a way around this or see what is going on, pictures might be limited.  I think I might just create another gmail account just to add another author to my blog.  But even that would only be a temporary solution.  Maybe I will be putting more pictures on Facebook!
So, sorry in advance for the decrease in pictures coming.  I'm working on it and I will see what the best option is to move forward.

No comments: