Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

Halloween started for us the Saturday before Halloween with our church Trunk or Treat.  The kids dressed up as Charlie Brown and Snoopy and I was later told by many different people that they would have won an award had they been noticed earlier.  Whether or not they won, I thought they were are pretty good pair!

 Why I even took any pictures inside, I don't know.  But they did a lot better outside for me.

 Harrison makes a great Charlie Brown and even learned to walk around saying "Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it!"  And Raegan just looks cute so it works!


Then Halloween started out with a play group at the park and lunch (with candy already!)






Then after some rest time, we were ready to get into costume for the main event.  I chose their costumes for the trunk or treat, but let Harrison decide for trick or treating.  He wanted to be Jake again and loved carrying around his sword.
Raegan was a non-scary mummy.  Tutus can we worn by mummies right?


We made it to quite a few houses and visited with some neighbors.  Then we came home, put Raegan to bed and I think Harrison had the most fun sorting his candy and passing out candy to all the trick or treaters who came to our house.  It was a fun day/night!  Now, we just need to get rid of all the candy in the house!





No comments: