Sunday, November 4, 2012

October Fun


Some fun from October.  Harrison went to the local fire dept. for a preschool field trip.  He had a good time and asked some good questions.  I think we both learned a lot about fire safety.

Raegan is eating more and more table foods and this was a favorite.  Sweet potatoes and black beans. She loves just about anything she can feed herself though.
Helping with the laundry.
Another fun time after preschool exploring on a bus outside school with some friends.
Happy to be home and playing.  This girl loves to be down exploring and has the most freedom to do that at home.

Enjoying snacks in her stoller

while her brother gets some riding time.  He is getting so much better and loving his bike.  I can't wait until we can get rid of the training wheels!
Hollywood!
And I was messing around with Instagram the other day and just caught a few fun faces from my kids...

I love these two and they make my days so exhausting, exciting and adventurous!

No comments: