Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bluebonnets

Well, I loved the bluebonnets last year and was really excited to get to this season again this year.  The weather has been really cool (for here) and it has been really rainy so I finally found a day where it was cool but dry.  Of course that meant it was super sunny, but I'll take what I can get.  After looking at last years pictures where the kids were really hot, it was nice they were a little cooler.  And the blue bonnets were a quick 20 min. drive from our house so it was much easier this year.




And I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem, but getting both my kids to smile at the camera at the same time seems almost too much for us to handle.  So, if they are both looking at the camera and looking somewhat happy, I call it a good picture.  What I am going to do when there are 3?!  I guess that is what photoshop is for :)



Love these 2 and love the TX bluebonnets.  It is one of those beautiful things that I have discovered about Texas!




No comments: