Monday, April 1, 2013

Overnight Getaway

This year for Valentine's Day Jeff surprised me with an overnight getaway (something we have not done since having kids).  We arranged it for this last weekend.  Jeff's mom came down for a few days and we took off Friday, left her with the kids and headed to a resort in San Antonio.  It was AWESOME!!  I would have loved for the weather to be a little warmer, but we enjoyed relaxing, reading by the pool, floating the lazy river and even some water slides and hot tub time. We went out to eat and had time to actually talk and relax together.  I wouldn't have minded a few more days, but one night was awesome.  I'm so glad my kids were good for Grandma Ward, so maybe we can do this again sometime!

View from our balcony

 Some nice TX landscaping




No comments: