Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Moving from Man-to-Man Defense to Zone

In honor of March Madness, we are announcing the Ward family's change in defense.  Apparently, 2 kids and 2 adults isn't enough of a challenge for us, so we thought we should let the little ones outnumber us.  So, on August 23rd (but probably later knowing my history), we will be welcoming a third little one into our home!  We are so excited and although January and February were hard months (I love feeling sick and exhausted constantly!), we seem to be onto the better part of the pregnancy for me.  I am tired, but not exhausted and past the sick, so now I am just trying to stay on top of life and enjoy my kids and family.

We have decided to be surprised by the gender this time around, so here are some pictures of our ultrasound, done on Monday, just shy of 20 weeks.  We all have different feelings on gender, so I will just say it will be a big surprise for sure!

Profile.
 Leg extended.
 Closer profile shot.
Foot (it is on the top right for those who might have a hard time seeing it).

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Congrats!!! Love the pictures.