Thursday, June 20, 2013

Moving

No, we are not moving, but it seems like most people down here are leaving.  We have had friends moving and it has been a little hard on us.  Harrison more then anyone.  Out of the 10 kids who came to his birthday party last year, 6 of them will be gone by the end of the summer!  It is crazy.  We have had some good times with our friends here and wish them all the best, but we will miss them.  Harrison prays every night now that Daddy will get a new job so we can move closer to his friends.  He doesn't quite understand that all his friends did not move to the same place, so us moving would not solve his problem! 

Here are some pictures of his last play dates with friends who moved. 

Harrison with Carter, Afton and Sam.
 Harrison with Jett.
 Harrison with Corbin.
Even I had to come to terms with some of the best friends I have made since moving to TX leaving.  Kristen and Gretchen moved to opposite ends of the country and I will miss them both.  They have been such a support to me and I have loved their friendship.  I don't know what I would have done without them in so many cases!
 

2 comments:

Deanna said...

We so feel your pain!

Kristen said...

Miss you, Dionne!!! You are the best.