Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Zoo Trip

After waiting way too long to renew our zoo pass and making multiple promises to Harrison that we would get to the zoo "soon", we finally made it happen in May.  We even went with some great friends and had a fun time with all the kids and the animals!

Check out these musicians...








We spent some time by the chimps and they were really far away, so I put Raegan against the glass and was trying to show her where they were.  Then all of the sudden, this old guy came over, fluffed up a little straw and decided to sit right next to her.  She wasn't too excited, but I think every other kid there was jealous.  I even had a lady ask me to move her so she could take a picture...really?!

 
 All the crazy kiddos (except a very little baby).  I took about 6 pictures and this was the best one.  At least they were all looking (the rogue kid in the red shirt with his back to us did not belong to us).
Now, we just need to fight the heat and try to get back again soon!  I guess we will just be visiting the indoor exhibits on the next trip!

No comments: