Friday, December 20, 2013

Blessing and Birthday


On November 24th, we had Bode blessed in church.  She is so lucky to have some wonderful family who came to witness this great occasion.  Both sets of Grandparents and 2 aunts were here.  And a wonderful Dad who did the blessing and shared his 30th birthday with her.





Such a sweet baby.  And a sweet blessing.


 And that's right...you heard me say 30.  I can't believe I'm married to a man in his 30s!  I have to enjoy being the younger woman for a month and get in all the jokes I can now...I'm not too far behind him.

Jeff is an amazing husband, father and friend.  I love him so much and I remember spending his 19th birthday with him.  Time has flown and what a fun ride it has been.  Here's to the next 30 years!  Love you Jeff!

No comments: