Tuesday, December 17, 2013

November...a month of visits Pt. 1

Mid-November ended Harrison's soccer season. He had a good time and Jeff enjoyed coaching too. I think we will be doing it again next year.
Bode had her first playdate.  It was a hit (and the mom's had fun too).  Her little friend, Erik, is about 6 weeks younger then her.
 Grandma Ward came to visit for a week and we had a great time.  When she wasn't helping me with projects (I got my storage closet cleaned out, the outside windows watched and some much needed support while shopping), she had a great time hanging out with the kids.  The just love Grandma!
 And Grandma knows how to braid...
 Sporting the braid look.
 Bode relaxing with Daddy.
 Raegan getting into trouble as usual!
 We are trying to do more tummy time and Grandma was great at helping with that.  This is the modification to help her last a little longer.
 When we let her lay back on her back again, she is a happy camper.
 And I even took Raegan in for her first hair cut.  I took her with me while I got my hair cut and I was really nervous.  My stylist was great though and instead of cutting off the baby curls that I love, she just layered the hair to blend better.  So, she looks good and still has her baby curls.  We just have to keep the bangs back so they can grow out.


No comments: