Monday, December 23, 2013

December Highlights

December is always a crazy month with Christmas and everything that goes with it as well as birthdays.  Here is some of the everyday mixed with some of the craziness of the season!

Apparently, she needs a nap to keep up...
Raegan took it upon herself to manage the baby powder.  She was a mess and so was the carpet.  It is better then lotion though!
 Bode trying out the jump up.  She likes to be up at least for a little while.

 And Raegan needed a turn.  The jump up also makes a great swing.
 Harrison loves teaching Raegan about the computer and showing her all his tricks.  It is cute to watch them together.
 We got a real tree again this year.  I realized I took this picture setting it up, but none since it was set up, so I'll be sure to put that in with our Christmas post.
 Harrison had a good friend move away this month.  We had him over to play a few times and the boys enjoyed some fun playtime before his family moved to Idaho.
 Just love this face!
 And these faces.  Oh, the reactions that sitting on Santa's lap brings to my children.
 Joy, fear and boredom.
 Boredom is better then crying though right?
 And after seeing Santa, we went on a little train ride.  It was cold (for Houston) but fun.
 And then I finally got the girls in their matching dresses from Grandma Ward.  I love these dresses and love matching my girls.  I promise to stop while they are still young, but will love it now!  Next time I need to work on getting a better picture!
Now on to the main events of the month.  Raegan turns 2 and Christmas.  I love this time of year and all the reflection and happiness that surrounds us right now.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love all the pictures. Bode is such a cute chunk!! Miss you guys!