Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dill's Baby Shower

Part of the reason I headed to Chicago was to help my mom host a baby shower for Dillan and her sweet baby girl, Quinn.  In order for most of the sister's to be there (at Dillan's request), the shower took place after Quinn was born. It was different and we couldn't play a lot of the normal shower games (oh darn!), but it was still a fun party!




I got to see a lot of my extended family including my cousin (who was the maid of honor at my wedding) and her cute baby Lana.  She is only 6 months old, but she and Bode enjoyed being held by their mom's while we talked and caught up.  It had been a long time!
The boys who were banished from the party until all the women left!  Pictured though is my Grandpa, my dad and then 3 of his grandsons.  So we skipped a generation, but that should be about 4 generations.
Baby Quinn chilling with Daddy in the other room during the party.
There was a lot of talking and a lot of presents.




And a lot of sugar.  But that was the theme for this "sweet" little one!


I think everyone had a great time and I know Dillan will be able to dress that sweet baby really well during her first year of life!

No comments: