Monday, July 28, 2014

June

June came and went here.  It as a busy month of finishing things and starting new things and just trying to keep up with the everyday things.  

Bode into everything.

Raegan and Harrison enjoyed making a mess of the Whipped cream used on Daddy's Father's Day cheese cake.

Isn't she a stylish little one?
Deana left in June to head back to Chicago before heading out to Africa.  We are all really going to miss her.  This last year has been so fun and she has helped me stay sane!  She loves my kids and they love her!

We went to an Astros game and made it to the 7th inning stretch!
With summer comes pool time and we needed it!  The kids love to be outside and the pool helps in the heat.
Nothing like a little dress up to keep everyone happy.

And then Cub Scout camp took up a big chunk of my month.  Planning and preparing and then attending.  My girls were too young, but Harrison was able to attend as a sibling since I was there volunteering.  I didn't see him much, but he had a great time with his group and only knew one boy before camp.  I managed to catch up with him during his water time and that was his favorite part.  That in shooting arrows and BBs.  What a lucky little 5 year old.  He's already looking forward to next year.

No comments: