Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is Here!


We have really enjoyed the beginning of March and the nice weather. We didn't have too much going on (later in the month things get crazy) but we are just enjoying the everyday life here. Harrison loves a good stack of pancakes. Add whip cream and it turns into more of a dessert then a breakfast, but I love when he is happy and messy!
Harrison is not really into TV but we have started watching Sesame Street together. He isn't really interested in that either but we try to play Legos and do things in front of the TV when it is on. He does love the songs though and when songs start, he will run up to the TV for a close up look.
I love those tippy-toes!
When we are inside playing, he is big into dumping all his toys out. Sometimes I guess the basket for toys is more interesting then the toys themselves! I asked if he was all done taking his toys out and he is signing to me "all done".
Harrison would never come inside if we let him. Rain or shine, he wants to be outside. So the other day I was watering my garden and he wanted to play in the water. A quick change into something a little more water ready but without any sunscreen we played for a few minutes in the sprinkler. He loved it! I guess we know how we will be spending our summer! It combines Harrison's two favorite things, baths and outside!

Getting splashed in the face, but he doesn't mind.
Loving every minute. I didn't take the picture when I had to drag him inside...poor kid would have loved to stay outside in the water all day.
We are loving our weather and although the summer is going to just get unbearably hot, we are excited to use our sprinkler every day and neighborhood pool too!

No comments: